Membership to NZIDT – How do I join?
All registered Dental Technicians or Clinical Dental Technicians under the Dental Act may become a member of the New Zealand Institute of Dental Technologists.
Those who work in the profession or who are training to enter the profession may become an associate member of the NZIDT. Associate members receive the same benefits as full members, but they may not vote at meetings.
- Click here for a membership form in pdf [pdf]
- Click here for our Endorsement Policy [pdf]
Benefits – why join?
12 key reasons why you should join the New Zealand Institute of Dental Technologists
- We are the recognised professional body, voice and watchdog of the dental technology sector
- We provide an annual conference, significantly discounted for members
- We provide Continuing Professional Development at branch and national level
- We also provide a range of online CPD courses
- Members receive discounts on some international conferences
- We provide a Dispute Mediation Service, along with advice and support
- Members receive the NZIDT newsletter
- We offer peer review advice and support
- We provide public relations support
- Members receive one month free (a discount of $119+GST) to basediary.com. One of Australasia’s leading dental software systems.
- Members receive access to a wide array of resources via our website
- We offer a research fund for NZIDT members and the sector as a whole