Just a little bit about us…
We believe that real quality comes from real people. That’s why all our highly qualified technicians are based on the ground here in New Zealand. We specialise in the fabrication of quality restorations for dental prosthetics, implant, ceramic and crown and bridge procedures. Our team prides themselves on delivering the highest quality products in a timely manner using the most advanced technology.
Why are we hiring?
We are one of the largest dental laboratories in New Zealand and are continually growing. We are looking for fun, talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. We have multiple new roles in both our Auckland and Wellington sites available.
Currently looking for Dental Technicians to join our growing team in specialist areas of:
– Digital & Analog preproduction
– CAD design
We would love to hear from you if you are:
– Experienced within a Dental Laboratory;
– Demonstrate a understanding of Crown and Bridge technology;
– Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
– Ability to work with colleagues to achieve team objectives
– A high standard of work values and ethics.
– Be able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
– Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Why you should work with us!
– Great work environment in a modern dental laboratory
– Competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
– Public transport and all amenities on the doorstep
– Ongoing Professional Development and on the job training
– Recognition Program
– Friendly, collaborative, supportive team culture
– Our uniforms are also nice, and comfy
– 10% sign on bonus
Raise your hand if this is you, and send us your resume today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.